Marrakech – Imlil – biking to the high atlas mountains villages :
Marrakech – Imlil – biking to the high atlas mountains villages is a short trip to discover the Atlas Mountains biking. First, you will set off at 8:30 from Marrakech.Your mountain guide will meet you in imlil, where you start biking on the asphalt road up through tizi n’tamatert pass at 2300m) then you continue on the road track progressive Imnan valley and most Berber villages such:
Ouanskra –Tamguist –Ikiss –Amsakroux . Then picnic lunch by the river in Arg village under the walnut trees. After lunch we continued down on a road through Imsker village and then continued to join Asni town and berber market every Saturday at 1300m, from here our private transport will pick up and head back to Marrakech
* Duration: 45 km mountain bike / ascent 500m and descent 1000m) .
- Best time:
- all year round.
- Prices Will Include :
- Private 4WD
- Very good quality mountain bike .
- Local licensed English speaking guide .
- Picnic Lunch .
- Price Excludes :
- flights, visas, airport taxes
- Tips, drinks, laundry, souvenirs and other personal expenditure.
- Personal travel insurance.