Rose Valley Trek – Rose Valley Trekking in Morocco:
- Rose Valley Treks Morocco: is hike that presents no great physical difficulty. Additional this is also an opportunity to walk with friends or with your children to discover the wealth and cultural traditions of the Berber south central High Atlas. Green valleys (the Dades valley and the Mgoun) in an arid and dry landscape. Between the Berber villages along the river, beautiful Kasbah with its beautiful architecture, terraced gardens, forests oleanders, fields of roses, walnut, fig and gorges. This remote area is visually very distinctive, being composed of long crested ridges, escarpments and deep gorges. enjoy the Rose Valley Treks
Period : March to November
First Arrival in Marrakesh, Meet our team. our guide will talk about all the Details of Rose Valley Treks trip.
- Day 2 : Marrakesh – Tichka-pass- Ouarzazate – Dades Valley (326 km)- Night in gite
Earlier Departure from Marrakesh direction pass Tichka (2260 m) is the highest road pass in Morocco, after the pass the landscape will be desert south . Lunch at Ouarzazate. Then ! continue to Kelaa M’Gouna before arrival at the Dades Valley with its beautiful Kasbah. later Home stay overnight, 7 hours drive.
- Day 3 : Dades Valley / Agurzegua (Valley Mgoun)
Start our hiking the Dades Valley, after we leave this beautiful valley for a reed landscape for 3 hours, and finally we discover the beautiful green valley of M’Goun. Meanwhile! Lunch near the village Ighrm Aqdim, we start our walk for 1.30m to reach the Aguerzaka village. Night in tents.
- Day 4 : Agurzegua / Almdoune
Moreover! Starting with a very green with beautiful kasbah and gorges, ascent about 300 metres, arrive to a beautiful valley call Almdoune with Berber kasbahs. Next we take Lunch at the valley Temtda. the end of the day We continue to the village of Alemdoune. 5 hours walking .400m ascent and 300m of descent.
- Day 5 : Almdoune / Valley El Quati bras oleanders-Boutghrar
Today is A beautiful walk in the roses valley with kasbahs that are becoming more numerous. The rose fields are emerging around cereal crops (barley, corn, potatoes ….). These rose gardens are used for the production of rose products. Next, Down the valley to Tourbiste then Hdida. After all 4 h of walk & Night in the gite in Hadida village.
- Day 6 : Boutghrar – Kalaat Gouna – Ouarzazate – Marrakesh
Later on Transfer to Marrakesh and visit the Ait Ben Haddou kasbah, also This kasbah 11th century has been declared by World Heritage listed by UNESCO. Next we enjoy the beautiful scenery offer the Atlas, Arrival in Marrakesh, 6:30 drive.
Finally the return flight